Mon,Wed,Thurs & Fri
9:30am to 10:30am
Instructor: Michael Robertson
For more info, please call 661-557-4453
Bring A Friend, when they purchase A Yoga Card at $70.00, Your next card purchase will be half off.
Saturday Yoga Class
Yoga $10.00 per class, or buy a Yoga Card at $70.00 for 10 classes.
Bring a friend, when they purchase a Yoga card at $70.00, your next card purchase will be half off.
This class is designed for those individuals struggling with weight and physical ailments seeking to improve their flexibility, strength and overall health.
Join us on Saturday Mornings at 9:30am – 10:30am. Cost $10 Call (661) 942-5855 now to reserve your place.
Please arrive 10 to 15 mins early for stretching.
About MIchael Robertson
Hatha/ Restorative Yoga
If you’re ready to increase your mobility and range of motion in your active life, or simply to discover your Mind, Body, and Spirit connection then come do Yoga with Michael. I received my RYT- 200 in Spring of 2017 through the Antelope Valley College Yoga Teacher Training course. Along with a Kinesiology A.A. for Personal Trainer and a practitioner of Kamishin Ryu Jujutsu, I am an avid practitioner of Yoga and all the varying styles, learning different approaches to be of better service to the students and community. Yoga is for Everybody
1. Do you practice Martial Arts? Yoga can help decompress those overworked muscles and allow for less down time off the mat.
2. Do you lead an active lifestyle and need to relax? Come try out yoga and see how you feel it will be worth your while to try a class.
• Helps re-align the body.
• Allows the muscles to decompress.
• Brings awareness to the mind and thoughts of daily living.
• Attaches one to their breathing and allows them to remain calm.
• Helps the individual discover a healthier way of living.
Rita Allington has been a healthcare provider for over 20 years. NASM Personal Fitness Trainer and Yoga Instructor. By using The Iyengar Yoga Method she focuses on postural alignment, strength and balance.